Tuesday 19 May 2009

Wow.....

.....the lovely e-mails are pouring in this week....I'm on cloud nine!

"Hi Venetia,

We have returned from our travels at last :o( And I have some crazy jet lag going on so thought I would take the time to write to you!

Thank you so much for processing our wedding photographs, it meant that we could show Jon's sister the full lot before we left Auckland - it really meant a lot to us. We are absolutley delighted with them.

I have managed to show my parents too, before they headed off on their hols, and Sarah and Jo popped round yesterday and they all super-impressed with the photographs!

Next job is to start picking favourites which will be sooooo hard! I am going to give it a go quickly now and see how I get on.....wish me luck!!!

Jx"

Jude and Jon now have the unenviable task of picking any favourite photographs before I start designing their gorgeous, bespoke album. I have a feeling that it will be a task and a half as I struggled with narrowing them down to a few hundred! Good luck guys....!

Venetia x

P.S Here's another one from their day....


No comments: