Wednesday 6 May 2009

Sarah & Mark's wedding - Cadbury House Hotel

Everyone asks me, as a wedding photographer and having seen so many beautiful weddings, whether I would change anything about my own. And the true answer is 'No'....it was just perfect and exactly how we wanted it to be. However, there are occassions where I think 'Ah.....that might have been nice' and the wedding I photographed this weekend was one of them.

The fantastic thing about civil ceremonies is that you can adapt them to reflect your personalities and Sarah & Mark chose to do this by writing their own wedding vows. Wow...it was so moving. I was close to tears, Judy, the registrar was nearly there and the guests just sat mesmorised in silence. They were a beautiful reflection of Sarah & Mark's personalities, an insight into how they both felt about each other and something I'd definitely choose to do now!

After the wedding ceremony Sarah, Mark and I went into the grounds of Cadbury House Hotel to get some goregous photographs of the two of them. Sarah is permanently in a wheelchair but was really keen to get the majority of the photo's of the two of them with her out of her chair.....she a whizz at getting around and in and out so it took no time at all!

It was a real pleasure to photograph such a lovely and moving wedding guys and I hope you love the photographs. I think I managed to get even better ones of Mark this time than I did at the pre-wedding shoot!

Speak to you soon.

Venetia xx
Sarah looked stunning......
Kimberley the Florist at Cadbury did a fantastic job of the flowers.....
Mark was really quite nervous which was lovely.....
During those moving vows.......
Our time afterwards was lovely......



And I got this lovely picture of Mark....I think it's the best so far!!

The happy couple.......

The 'confetti crowd' waited very patiently for their opportunity to shower them....!



Sarah made some gorgeous, and perfectly colour co-ordinated favours.....


And invitations......


I love this picture of Sarah & her Mum...

They look really happy don't they!

No comments: