Wednesday 20 May 2009

Taunton NCT Pregnancy and Baby Fair

For more about my baby and child photography click here to visit my new blog.

I tend to keep quite quiet about my pregnancy and baby portrait photography as I get most of my work via work of mouth. However, I'm pleased to announce I've been 'persuaded' to be involved in the Taunton NCT Pregnancy and Baby Fair.

The Preganancy and Baby Fair will be the first of it's kind in this area and is being held on Saturday 13th June at King's Hall School, Taunton, Somerset from 10am to 4pm. It will be a great day for all the family with not only lots of exciting exhibitors but plenty of other activities for everyone from mums-to-be to energetic toddlers. The first 200 people through the door will even get a free goody bag packed with exciting information and gifts.

As well as providing all the images for the day, I will be setting up a mobile photography studio offering fun, informal portraits and have donated an all-inclusive portrait sitting plus a host of products for the tombola.

All the details for the Fair are on the poster below but if you want to know more contact Ruth or Beth on tauntonbabyfair@googlemail.com.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Venetia xx

No comments: