Thursday 9 April 2009

Sarah & Mark - pre-wedding shoot

I was at Cadbury House Hotel on Monday for Sarah & Mark's pre-wedding shoot.

Both Sarah and Mark were concerned about their wedding photography and one of their stipulations was to find a photographer who they not only felt comfortable with but who captured the day with the minimum of fuss and impact on their big day. When we met....oh over a year ago now....they had recently been to a wedding in Bristol where the wedding photographer had taken over the day, taken the bride and groom off for hours and made everyone stand around for an eternity for the group photographs. They were both adamant that they didn't want this to happen on their big day and I reassured them that's certainly not how I work!!

We discussed this in detail again at our photography planning meeting on Monday and came up with lots of ideas to make their wedding photography fit around their day....how it should be in my book!

Once all the planning was over and done with (thank you Sarah for being SO organised!) we then got on with the next important step....making them feel comfortable in front of the camera! Both of them admitted to feeling nervous about being photographed and were concerned how they would look in their wedding photographs.....they needn't of worried!

I'm really looking forward to being your wedding photographer next month and hope you love the pre-wedding pictures.

Venetia x







Mark actually bet me that I couldn't take a good picture of him. Ta da.....I think I won!!






I love this one of Sarah.....



And this one too.....it's so hard to choose!?



And Mark looks so loving in this one.....










No comments: