Thursday 30 April 2009

Freya's Mummy's happy with her portrait....!

As you might have seen Freya and her Mummy and Daddy came to my portrait studio near Taunton, Somerset last weekend. I blogged a few of the images from the portrait and was so pleased when she sent me this email and left a comment on the blog:

"Hi Venetia,

It was lovely to meet you. Freya seemed to really enjoy herself and I just know you've taken some lovely photos.

Thank you for writing such nice words about Freya! The pictures are gorgeous... really really beautiful. We love them! I just know we are going to want them all. We'll start saving up!!

Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Ali (Freya's Mummy)"

I love my new portrait studio and my job so much....it never feels like work! Capturing those moments in a child's life and giving people gorgeous portrait images to treasure is always a pleasure.

Venetia xx


P.S And as all blog postings are so much better with an image....here's another one from their portrait sitting! I love this one Ali....hope you like it!

No comments: