Monday 27 April 2009

Only a tiny bit jealous.....

.....this morning I received a short but lovely note from Judith & Jon whose wedding I photographed last week. She did promise to check the wedding photography blog and email me on their four week (yes you heard it right, four week!) honeymoon but I thought she might be joking!!

"Hi Venetia,

Before I start I'm on a crazy Tahiti keyboard so apologies grammar and spelling is bad!!! We just wanted to say we totally love what you have blogged and can't wait to see the rest.....soooo exciting!!!!

Thank you for sharing our wedding day with us. It was absolutely magical and we totally had a ball!

Jude & Jon xxxxxx
"

Guys.......Tahiti....how jealous am I!? Seriously I hope you have a wonderful time and that Jon's sister loves the photo's!

Venetia x

No comments: