Friday 10 April 2009

Judith & Jon.....are really pleased!

If you've been following my blog you may remember that I went 'up North' to Mere a couple of weeks ago as Judith & Jon chose me as their wedding photographer for their big day....hey exciting.....next weekend! We had a fabulous time photographing their pre wedding shoot....it was so much fun and I got his email from Judith this week.

" Thank you so much for putting up the photos, I love them! You are very clever! Especially like the ones where we are sat down. You can really see how much fun we had! Jon got back from the stag in one piece thank goodness! He loves the pictures too, you are a very clever lady! Jude. xxxx"

Judith is one of those lovely brides who is bursting with excitement about her wedding day and I can't wait to photograph it for them.

See you next weekend guys!!

Venetia xxx

No comments: