Monday 27 April 2009

A gorgeous little girl....

I love children. It's a fact. I always have done and probably always will do. Even to the point of voluntarily offering to have friends children.....just because I can.

I love their innocence, I love the way they love life and I love the fact they see things for what they are.

And what's more......I love photographing children. Especially gorgeous, beautiful little girls like the one that came to my portrait studio yesterday.

Freya, her Mummy and Daddy came to capture some wonderful memories of her as she grows (and a few of them as a family). There was lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of nursery rhymes (thanks Philippa!) and hopefully some wonderful portraits capture.

Venetia xx

And of course bear came too......



And when you ask her to smile she does this really cute thing and closes her eyes.....I had to capture that!!


















1 comment:

Ali (Freya's mummy) said...

Hi Venetia - it was lovely to meet you too. Freya seemed to really enjoy herself and I just know you've taken some lovely photos.

Thank you for writing such nice words about Freya! The pictures are gorgeous... really really beautiful. We love them! I just know we are going to want them all. We'll start saving up!!

Looking forward to seeing the rest.