Tuesday 31 March 2009

Not bad for a stand-in wedding photographer!!

I had a lovely email today from Susie & James whose wedding I photographed on the 20th March. As you may remember the local wedding photographer Susie & James had chosen fell ill and she contacted me in the hopes I was free.

"Everything was just perfect on the day - we couldn't have wished for it to be any better. We were both every happy with your services, you did an absolutely great job. You were very easy to work with and we were having fun (especially with all the kissing you asked us to do!).

I always wanted to be a model but after spending the day with you I think I have decided against it as my cheeks hurt too much with all the smiling..! Thank you so much.

Thank you for a sneak preview on your blog - we were straight on there, having a look.....they are fantastic and we can't wait to see the rest of them. All the best, Susie and James xx"

Thank you both for your lovely comments.....it was a beautiful day and a total pleasure! I'm glad you got back to the States safely and enjoy the decorating!

Venetia xx

No comments: