Wednesday 11 March 2009

Kerry & Paul's wedding

I finished editing Kerry & Paul's wedding photographs yesterday from their wedding at Cadbury House, Bristol. I spoke to her today and she was over the moon....it's so nice when clients are this happy!

Kerry & Paul actually debated having a wedding photographer at all as they both hate having their photograph taken and their next choice was actually to get a friend at the wedding to do it. Having been persuaded by both sets of parents that this really wasn't a good idea they finally began the long seach for 'the right person'.

I have a very relaxed approach and I think that won Kerry over at our first meeting (oh....and maybe my photography too!!). A client once described me as 'normal' and said 'your the type of person I'd choose as a friend' and to me.....that's one of the best compliments I've ever received.

Kerry left this lovely message on the blog today too.....

"These photo's are fantastic, I am very glad that we were convinced to have a photographer and even more pleased that we chose you. You captured the day just the way we wanted. Thanks again. Mr & Mrs V".

I'm so glad you chose me too....I had a such a fabulous time being part of your day.

Venetia xx

No comments: