Monday 2 March 2009

Kerry & Paul's wedding - Cadbury House Hotel

I went to Cadbury House Hotel, Bristol yesterday to shoot the very stylish wedding of Kerry & Paul.


Kerry is not one to 'follow the masses' and they had decided on a gorgeous black and white theme for their wedding with plenty of contemporary twists. Cadbury House Hotel, with it's modern interior was the perfect setting for such a wedding and provided a perfect backdrop and lots of quirky details for the photography.


Paul, especially was quite nervous about the wedding photography when we met up for their pre-wedding shoot but on the day he was a star.....I have to say though he didn't give in without a fight!! We had a lots of friendly banter and eventually I won him round!! (Paul....tell me it was worth it!?!?)



Paul's best man Tony was fabulous and with him and his usher Mark....everything was totally under control!



It was a gorgeous spring day and I really wanted to bring this through into the photographs. I have to say I had to practically wrestle the rings off of Tony before the ceremony! That's what I like....a Best Man taking his duties seriously. (Thank you Tony for all your kind words and help, especially during the groups, you were a star!).



Kerry had chosen a very 'Grecian' theme for her self and looked absolutely stunning.



To compliment this she had chosen some stunning hand-made jewellery for a bespoke jewellery designer in Bath called 'Justice'. It was perfect.
Kerry had planned everything to perfection and had even had the leaves on the flowers died black. (Seriously....they aren't just dark green!!). I could resist the urge to keep the black & white theme flowing by using the 'black & white' piano as a backdrop....for nearly everything!!

And the piano again......!

The new (and very stylish) Mr & Mrs Viner......





I had a wonderful day guys. Thank you to you (and all your guests) for everything....especially your humour!!
Venetia xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photo's are fantastic, I am very glad that we were convinced to have a photographer and even more pleased that we chose you. You captured the day just the way we wanted. Thanks again. Mr & Mrs V