Tuesday 2 December 2008

The Somerset portrait studio is coming along.....

I promised an update on the new, exciting portrait studio in Taunton and here it is.......
The studio is in an existing building which was in very good condition anyhow so I just basically needed to convert the inside to a portrait studio. We started out by double insulating it and then gave it a thermal skin all over to make it warm and comfortable.
I've got so many clients wanting family portraits, child portraits and baby portraits done before Christmas that it was all hands to the deck and here is my lovely (and very supportive) husband laying the second layer of insulation!


We've then had the floor completely boarded to give a firm, even surface....
And sealed to ensure a totally flat, safe surface.....

As a portrait photographer it's so exciting having your own portrait studio and I just want it finished NOW! I had two weddings to photograph at the weekend so work was temporarily stopped but commences again in ernest tomorrow......I'll update you again with more photographs tomorrow evening!
Venetia xx

No comments: