Tuesday 16 December 2008

Baby portrait photography - Georgia

Just before I went away I managed to fit in a few family portraits, child portraits and baby portraits in my lovely new portrait studio!!

One gorgeous little girl that came for a portrait was Georgia. Georgia has been a regular visitor for portrait photography since her mum, Philippa was given a 'Bumps to Babies' gift voucher by a friend when she was pregnant. She was so pleased with the results that she has been a regular visitor to the studio in Bristol and has now come to visit me in Taunton.

Georgia is one of the happiest, energetic little girls I know and we had such a fun afternoon. We played with the bubbles and the bricks and had so many renditions of 'Hop little rabbit...hop, hop, hop' that I was singing it for days afterwards!!

It's so lovely seeing her grow up and such a lovely compliment that they come back time & time again.....and even follow me to Somerset!!

Fantastic to see you both again.....hope you have a fabulous Christmas & everyone loves their photo's!

Venetia xx










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Georgia's mum and I feel that I really have befriended Venetia over the last few years. Venetia came and did some pregnancy photos with me and my husband which were wonderful and filled the 'before you' page in Georgia's baby book perfectly. She then took photos of Georgia days after her birth at our home. It was very comfortable and easy, as it is not easy to get yourself bundled up to get out of the house a few days after leaving the hospital.

Over the past two years we have had 5 photos shoots, 4 were included in my bump and baby package and I will continue adding to the collection as the family continues to grow.

Venetia is fantastic, so professional yet intimate in a way that really captures your child. I have not recommended her more highly.

If you want a reference, pleases do not hesitate to email me, Venetia has my email.