Saturday 6 December 2008

Sarah & Richard's Wedding - Leigh Park Hotel

Last month I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Sarah & Richard at the Leigh Park Hotel in Bradford-on-Avon. Sarah was recommended to me by her colleagues at Future Publishing as I have photographed a number of their weddings.....thank you very much everyone who recommended me!

Sarah & Richard got married in a very moving wedding ceremony at the Leigh Park Hotel and stayed there for their reception. It's a beautiful location for a wedding with lots of gorgeous places to photograph. Despite the cold once we had done the group shots we braved the chills and took advantage of some of the grounds for some lovely photographs of the two of them.

Sarah & Richard have a gorgeous little boy, George who was lots of fun to play with and after we had done their group shots we had a great time playing with the autumn leaves...I don't know who had more fun me or George!!
It was a pleasure to be your wedding photographer and I hope you had a wonderful day and have a great honeymoon.
Sarah & Richard are coming in the New Year to have a family portrait in the studio and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Venetia x

P.S. Sarah I hope these few keep you going! x
























No comments: