Friday 24 July 2009

Elle Hitchens - Wedding make-up

As a wedding photographer I've come across lots of wedding make-up artists in my time. But at a wedding about a year ago I came across the best yet....Elle Hitchens.

Not only do I consider Elle THE most amazing make-up artist but she has the perfect personality. She is friendly, relaxed and a true professional. On the wedding day itself she is a hugely calming influence and the one thing I REALLY love about her is the fact she doesn't impose her ideas on people but works 'with' her wedding clients to come up with a look that not only suits them but they love.

Make-up is a very personal thing and it's a fine balance to get something that looks stunning for your wedding photographs but doesn't look 'plastered' on 'real-life'. Elle gets that balance right every time.

I recommend her to all my wedding photography clients and every time the results (and the feedback) is fantastic. Elle.....we love you!
Here are a few photographs of her in action at Kate & Morgan's wedding.

Venetia xx






For fabulous wedding make-up drop Elle a line on elle@ellehitchens.co.uk.

No comments: