Wednesday 4 February 2009

Things like this make my day....


"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

We've just received our wedding photographs and DVD and once again I can't say how over the moon I am.


I will definitely be recommending you to anyone and everyone we know getting married and look forward to seeing you for the 'Trash the dress....with a difference' when it's warmer in the spring. I am so glad you agreed to be our wedding photographer and so happy with my wedding photographs....they bring back so many great memories.

I also want to say how fantastic you were, you fitted in with everyone and felt more like our guests than our photographer/s.

Speak soon,

Leanne & Martin Dixon (and brood) xxx"


Ah, thank you Leanne...it was a total pleasure to travel to Cyprus to be your wedding photographer....I loved every minute of your day! Venetia x


No comments: