Thursday 1 January 2009

Katherine & Tony wedding photography

I had a lovely surprise the other day as I was looking through previous blog entries.....this beautiful comment from Katherine & Tony on their wedding photography.

"We just wanted to say that we are thrilled with your photographs - you have not only taken great pictures for us to treasure for the years ahead but also illuminated aspects of the wedding that we missed - you can't be everywhere at once, even at your own wedding! My aunt told me after our wedding that my grandmother had a saying - "Then suddenly it was over - just like a wedding" and we now know what she meant - the day flew past and we were so pleased we had you to capture it for us and we could just relax and enjoy ourselves. We particularly love the portraits of some of our guests, wonderful memories, thank you Venetia.

Katherine and Tony x"


What a lovely start to the New Year!

No comments: