Tuesday 18 November 2008

Bristol & Somerset Your Wedding magazine

I've got very exciting news! I got a call last week from the editor at Bristol & Somerset Your Wedding magazine. She had been browsing through Folio magazine last month and spotted the wedding feature I had photographed for them. After visiting my site, browsing through the photographs and reading all about me, my style & approach as a wedding photographer she contacted me and asked me to be on their panel of experts. My work has been published on many occassions but with so many great wedding photographers around Bristol & Somerset it was a real privilege to be thought of and chosen as a expert.

The magazine is bi-monthly and they also have a web-site with lots of helpful information and tips on planning your wedding. I was asked to answer a couple of questions that readers had submitted about wedding photography and these will go into the magazine and also on the web-site. Readers are then able to submit more to be answered by me personally. There is a little biography about me and even a picture of me for those of you who have never met me!

I hope to have much more involvement with the magazine going forward and really look forward to answering more wedding photography dilema's.

Look out for your issue of the magazine in popular venues across Bristol & Somerset in the next week or so.

Venetia xx

No comments: