Tuesday 12 August 2008

A very personal wedding to me.....

I had the great pleasure last month to photograph the wedding of someone very special to me. June & I have known each other since I was a baby as her mum was my mum's best friend & my god-mother. I have to say that although it was a great honour to be asked it was one of the most difficult weddings I've ever had to do as my emotional side kept taking over & I kept wanting to cry...oh I am so soppy!

Here are a few of the beautiful pictures we created:

The Arnos Manor Hotel makes a gorgeous, very gothic looking venue.....



June looked so beautiful I was really battling back the tears.....



Jon appeared very at ease & not at all nervous (a sign he knew he was making the right decision!)



The ceremony was beautiful, made me cry again....!



After the ceremony I took June & Jon off to Arnos Vale Cemetery for some beautiful pictures of the two of them. It seem a strange choice for a Bristol wedding photographer but the architecture is so amazing & June's mum is buried there so it seemed appropriate.....









Jon, you are a wonderful man & just you make sure you look after my Juney-Pooney!

I wish you both all the happinest in the world & I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon in New Zealand.

Love, Venetia xxx

1 comment:

June and Jon said...

Thanks, Vee. These are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Lots of love,

June (& Hubby)