Monday 28 April 2008

A very near miss....!!

A couple of months ago I had the pleasure to do a pregnancy portrait for Emma & Tom. Emma booked her pregnancy photoshoot quite late & only had a couple of weeks until her due date when we did our session in the studio. We got some beautiful pictures and they left promising to let me know when their bundle of joy arrived. We all thought it might be a few weeks, as many first babies are late, but the very next day there were rumblings afoot and gorgeous William was born on Valentines Day! Wow......that was a close call!! Here are a few pictures of their beautiful new addition.....











Although newborn babies can be photographed in the studio I prefer to photograph young babies in the comfort of your own home using natural light. This ensures eveyone is as relaxed as possible & I dedicate as much time as is needed, stopping for as many feeds & nappy changes as is necessary! Contact me for more information.

Venetia x

No comments: