Wednesday 20 February 2008

Pre-wedding photoshoot

As we head towards the summer I find myself meeting up with excited bride & groom's to be to discuss their final plans, last minute details and timings and generally have a good old chin-wag. It's always lovely to see meet up again as for many it's been quite a while since I saw them last and there's always lots to update me on!

It's also the time to do the pre-wedding shoot. This is a complimentary photoshoot where I get to find your 'best side'(!), get some wonderful portrait pictures of the two of you and most importantly get to know you both better. It's also all about you getting used to being in front of a camera, hopefully overcoming any nerves and getting to know me and the way I work better.

Although it sounds daunting and quite formal it's really not. We find somewhere to go (usually your venue), find the best places to take pictures and basically have fun! In the winter it's interspersed with mugs of coffee or hot chocolate but nevertheless despite the weather we still manage to get some great photo's. And you get to pick one 12x8 photograph to have presented in a frame style of your choice....free!

Venetia xx

No comments: